Before coming to Cambridge, I studied Mathematics at the University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy, where I obtained my BSc and MSc degrees.
I will soon be at:
- Lancaster Probability days 2017, Lancaster, UK, 28-30 March 2017.
- Random walks with memory, CIRM, France, 28 May – 2 June 2017.
I have recently been at:
- NYU Shanghai, China, 5 November – 10 December 2016.
- Stockholm University, Sweden, 7-8 September 2016.
- Workshop on Random Processes in Discrete Structures, Warwick, UK, 30 August – 2 September 2016.
- EMS-IAMP Summer School in Mathematical Physics, Rome, Italy, 11-15 July 2016.
- School and Workshop on Random Interacting Systems, University of Bath, UK, 19-24 June 2016.
- Graz University of Technology, Austria, 9-10 June 2016.
- UK Easter Probability Meeting 2016, Lancaster University, UK, 4-8 April 2016.
- Université Toulouse III – Paul Sabatier, France, 18-20 January 2016.
- University of Oxford, UK, 23rd of November 2015.
- University of Bath, UK, 2nd of November 2015.
- JFR in Probability 2015, Berlin, 22-23 October 2015.
- Random Walk in Random Graphs, DLA, and Related Topics, Marseille, 12-14 October 2015.
- MIT, Cambridge (MA), 28/09/2015-7/10/2015.
- Cornell University, Ithaca (NY), 11-25 September 2015.
- 38th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 13-17 July 2015, Oxford, UK.
- LMS-CMI Research School, 6-10 July 2015, Oxford, UK.
- University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy, 22-26 June 2015.
- Geometry of random walks and SLE: a birthday conference for Greg Lawler, 15-19 June 2015, Isaac Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK.
Background: Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge (photo by Rob Hocking).