Prior to that, I was:
- Temporary Lecturer in the Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge.
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Mathematics at NYU Shanghai.
- Research Fellow at Jesus College, University of Cambridge.
Before coming to Cambridge, I studied Mathematics at the University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy, where I obtained my MSc degree.
I have recently been at:
- Université de Genève, Switzerland, 30 September – 1 October 2019.
- Third workshop on Large Scales Random Structures, Milano-Bicocca, Italy, 10-11 July 2019.
- Hausdorff Center for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany, 9 May 2019.
- Institute for Advanced Studies, Princeton (NJ), 1-29 April 2019.
Background: Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge (photo by Rob Hocking).